Business Manager - Catering & Hospitality
Are you an experienced Catering and Hospitality Manager?
Are you able to drive performance through effective leadership?
Sodexo are recruiting a Business Manager for our client site in Belfast.
As Business Manager, you will be responsible for deliveringexcellent quality catering and hospitality service that provides innovative and effective means of engaging the client.
- Compliance with EICC Regulations will result in a successful EICC external audit with no non conformances.
- Manage and control the catering, hospitality and vending services to the agreed specification and service standard required by the contract as measured by qualitative, financial targets and KPI targets.
- Proactive Business Planning to engage the repeat customer on a daily basis with a varied food offer and marketing initiatives that will attract an increase in footfall and deliver an increase in spend per head
- Health & Safety Compliance - Create a Safety Culture that ensures the working environment is managed in line with company standards of Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation
- Risk management minimise risk and maintain profitability.
- Client satisfaction - Foster long term profitable relationships with Clients where there is evidence of win-win scenarios.
- P&L reports to include sales, labour, GP and expenses targets
- Staff engagement - Annual staff satisfaction survey will reflect an inclusive culture where staff feel their contribution is valued and respected.
- The team are managed proactively to ensure consistent quality standards are delivered in food quality and speed of service at all times across all shifts.
- Provide direction and expertise to the operating area by promoting Sodexo strategies and best business practices in order to uphold the Company mission and values
The Ideal Candidate
- IOSH managing safely
- Experience of leading a team to deliver Consistently outstanding food and service.
- Experience of developing a team with a high performing culture
- Good communication skills
- Proven client relationship management
- It literate and financially astute
- Broad commercial experience and business acumen and knowledge of external industry developments & Contract development models
- Strong negotiation skills
- Understanding of retail management
- Passion and flair for food and service
- Able to successfully implement change
- Experience working in a standards/compliance environment
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process