We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person to work in the one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
We are searching for an experienced and energetic Barista to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is passionate about the food and beverage industry and enjoys working with people.
The Barista plays a key role in our energetic team of food and beverage enthusiasts who are driven to provide excellent customer service.
You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a fun atmosphere where both customers and employees have a great experience that’s welcoming and engaging.
- Make and serve specialty coffee and tea beverages
- Speak and interact with both new and regular customers
- Maintain a clean and sanitized work station
- Follow health and safety guidelines
- Adhere to recipes and presentations for food and beverage items
- Be punctual and able to observe regular and consistent attendance
- Contribute to a positive team environment
- Work Experience
- At least 1+ year in the coffee service industry
- 2+ years in the customer service industry
- Experienced and comfortable with working busy shifts
- Friendly, outgoing and dedicated to outstanding customer service
- Tidy and self-disciplined
- Detailed-oriented and passionate about product quality
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience and good language skills essential.
- Must be customer focused.
39 Hours per week
Monday to Friday
Training will be provided
Please send cv to Lorcan.Fagan@sodexo.com
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.