Barista - Retail Assistant
We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person to work in the one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- To prepare the coffee shop for lunch, to set up the food and drink counters
- Ensure all products are properly displayed and shelves are correctly filled
- Greet all customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Operate the till & barista machines
- Promote all marketing efforts, to suggest and sell,
- Be open minded & flexible, to have a ‘’can do’’ attitude, to be comfortable with daily customer interaction
- Undertake all cleaning to the company’s standard according to the cleaning rota
- Have a high standard of personal hygiene & neatness
- Meticulous in the cleaning of service counters, coffee machine, tables
- Attend any reasonable request by management.
The Ideal Candidate
- To carry out reasonable periods of extra hours if required, preparing and assisting with the service of refreshments in meeting rooms.
- This is a high profile establishment so a very good level of English alongside the correct attitude and personal presentation are required.
37.5 hours per week
Training will be Provided
Please send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.