We currently have an opportunity for Bar Tender to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Bar Tender you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation of and the serving of all alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages to our customers & clients
- Ensuring that the bar and service areas are clean and tidy
- Ensuring that all health and safety regulations are followed
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- A high degree of numeracy
- Cash handling experience desirable
- Some customer service experience, ideally in a food and beverage related environment
- Previous bar experience and drinks knowledge is advantageous
- Good customer service and communication skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Basic Food Hygiene & Basic Health & Safety Certificate are advantageous but not essential
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.