Back of House Manager (Support Supervisor)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Back of House Manager to join the onsite team at one of our Pharmaceutical contracts
You will oversee the operations at the site for Catering, Postroom and Gym services and become the Sodexo site lead in the absence of the General Services Manager.
- Accountable for the Gym, Catering, Postroom and Horticultural departments at site
- Continually monitor all food standards, to ensure that they are to the required client and Sodexo satisfaction.
- Monitor all hygiene standards, to ensure they are maintained to the required client and Sodexo satisfaction as outlined by Safeguard.
- To ensure that all food is prepared with due care and attention, particularly in regard to customers’ special dietary requirements: for example, nut, dairy or wheat allergies.
- Undertake regular and effective promotions and special days.
- Prepare the annual Catering Budget.
- Monitor all Health and safety standards, to ensure they are maintained to the required client and Sodexo standards
- Continually monitor all Delivery and Receipt standards, to ensure that they are to the required client and Sodexo satisfaction.
The Ideal Candidate
- PC literate - including Microsoft Office
- First class knowledge of delivering facilities services to corporate clients is essential
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire team members on a multi-site basis or across a large single site
- Proven experienced of developing profitable relationships within a corporate client
- Strong communication and negotiation skill
- Excellent client relationship management
- High level of financial acumen
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process