Assistant Hospitality Manager
- To manage and oversee the provision of high quality event catering and hospitality
- To lead a team to delivery high quality service under time pressure
- To act as first point of contact for any client or consumer queries
The Ideal Candidate
- At least two years experience in a similar role
- Valid SCPLH
- Excellent people skills
- Experience of managing mass catering operations
- Experience of public event catering
- Knowledge of COSHH
- Valid first aid at work qualification
Sodexo is looking to recruit an assistant hospitality manager to support catering and hospitality provisions at a client site.
About the Company
Founded in 1966 by Pierre Bellon in Marseilles, France, Sodexo is now the worldwide leader in Quality of Life services. For over 50 years, we have developed unique expertise, backed by nearly 420,000 employees in 80 countries across the globe.
In combining the diverse talents of our teams, Sodexo is the only company to integrate a complete offer of innovative services, based on over 100 professions. We develop, manage and deliver a unique array of On-site Services, Benefits & Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services for all our clients to improve the Quality of Life.
Our experiences with our over 75 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance…every day.