We are looking to recruit a professional and organised Administrator to support the on-site Compliance Manager with the day-to-day general administration support including filing, diary management, answering calls and directing queries and general office support.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced and busy FM environment and provide key support to ensure everyone on site is kept safe and secure.
- General administrative tasks such as answering telephone calls, distributing faxes and mail, organising files, reporting and diary/meeting management.
- Manage day to day maintenance of systems, reports and spread sheets
- Create purchase orders and deal with any invoicing queries
- General office support – Filing, maintaining records, supporting projects, note taking
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Friendly, proactive and professional
- Team player with great communication skills
- Excellent IT skills – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Highly organised and pro active
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.