We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to support our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression
As an Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support as and when required
- Photocopying, managing incoming / outgoing post, preparing letters, filing etc
- Assisting other team members in day to day tasks to ensure the smooth running of the operation
- Answering telephone calls and recording and relay messages efficiently
- The logging of information onto spreadsheets and producing of reports
- Arranging meetings, including booking rooms and refreshments and arranging travel when required
- Processing and preparing invoices for the business
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Previous administration experience in a busy environment
- The ability to produce excel spreadsheets & power point presentations
- IT literate
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A flexible “can do” attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment
- The role will be to manage the day to day running of the administrative tasks required as part of the Hard Services team, this will include:
- Receiving and distributing reactive calls to in house engineers and sub-contractors
- Uploading of all paperwork related to reactive and planned works to Maximo, SAP/Basware and IMS
- Ensuring the completion of all jobs (reactive & planned) within the agreed SLA’s
- Liaising with the in house engineers and raising orders for materials as required
- Liaising with the GSM’s/TFM’s to ensure the smooth running of works on sites
- Collate and manage quotations
- Update and maintain PPM planners & Maximo
- Adhere to the company and clients health and safety requirements
- To support general Facilities operations as required, i.e. Filing, scanning, printing, maintaining records etc
- Provide cover for other Facilities Administrators across the contract (sickness/holidays)
- Applicant must have experience of working within the Facilities industry within the last 3 years.
- Note that all applicants must have experience of working within facilities within the last 3 years
- Enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about what they do.
- Adaptable and able to work flexibly to suit the workload.
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-starter, with excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Prior knowledge of working on a multi-site facilities contract
- Experience of working with Payroll and Billing systems (SAP, SAGE etc)
- Experience of working with CAFM systems (Maximo, Evolution etc)
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- To attend meetings and training courses as requested.
- This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged and the range of duties and responsibilities to be undertaken. It does not attempt to detail every activity. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder at regular intervals. The post holder will be required at all times to perform any other reasonable task, as requested by the Line Manager in order to meet the operational needs of the business.
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.