Administrator - Fixed Term
We are currently seeking an Administrator to work in the one of our Cork sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- To serve the clients to the company’s standard to promote a friendly and welcoming atmosphere and utilise techniques to benefit both the company and the client.
- To provide reception duties in line with the client’s requests required to work weekends when required.
- To complete all administration, as specified by your line manager, completed within agreed time scales
- To manage the ordering and distribution of catering consumables.
- To plan & deliver training as scheduled
- To assist with the completion of scheduled checks as per the SMS Food Safety & Health & Safety Manual
- To complete eProphit tasks.
- To complete rostering and wages in line with annual leave.
- To assist with attendance reports and filing.
- To assist the compilation and delivery of various management reports in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Dualtron
- To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary from time to time
- To ensure you act in the interests of your own safety and the safety of others at all times.
- other duties as require
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene, including uniform standard.
- To be on call on alternative weekends
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent Phone skills
- Computer literate.to include working knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent understanding of the English language both oral and written
- Communication – good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate positively to clients at all level.
- Flexibility – the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team in a rapidly changing environment.
Administrator - Fixed Term
30 hours per week - 5/7
Training will be given
Applications to: email@example.com
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.