Administrator (Bid Knowledge)
This is an excellent opportunity to join our Service Operations team as Bid/Knowledge Administrator. Reporting to the Head of Bid Services, you will play a key role in the maintenance of content on BidNet (sales knowledge base) to ensure good quality, up to date bid resources are available to the sales and bid community at all times.
This role would suit highly organised individuals with strong administration experience who are looking to develop within a large global organisation.
- Lead the maintenance of content on BidNet (sales knowledge base) to ensure good quality, up to date bid resources are available to the sales and bid community at all times
- Support the cleansing, review and migration of BidNet content from RFP documents
- Own the PQQ/RFI responses on BidNet
- Support the project management of content development work
- Support any other bid services activities, such as day to day team administrative duties and other bid/knowledge activities as requested by the Head of Bid Services
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly organised and responsive, with solid administrative experience
- Willingness to take responsibility for day to day updates and administration of the knowledge base
- Desk based research skills to locate and evaluate sources of knowledge
- Strives for accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- High levels of computer literacy – MS Office
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.