We currently have an opportunity for a Administration Support to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Organise and schedule meetings and appointments, including booking and refreshments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Book travel arrangements
- Provide general support to management team
The Ideal Candidate
- Be a team worker with a flexible approach
- Have excellent IT skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping, organisation, planning and scheduling skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills able to communicate with clients and team
- Competent with Microsoft office applications
- Have excellent note taking skills
- Self- motivated
- Previous administration experience.
Admin support required to undertake admin and basic office duties to support a Facilities Management team
Includes daily trading on Eprofit system, cash counting, filing, payroll processing, menu and tariff typing, EPOS reporting, holiday and absence recording.
3hrs per day, hours to be agreed to suit.
Flexible person who works well on their own initiative, with good attention to detail, quick learner and takes pride in their work. Excellent customer relations skills an advantage.
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.