Administration Clerk - Defence
We currently have an opportunity for a Administration Clerk to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Trading: Process invoices, credit notes and EDIs within e-prophit, for the main profit centres within Colchester PFI. Liaising with managers in regards stock and cash transfers ensuring appropriate backup paperwork is kept, in line with company policy. Providing the Mess Manager with copies of documentation required in regards to journals and pre-payments required, and details are passed to the accountant for accrual purposes on a monthly basis.
- Invoice Log: Adding all invoices, as they are printed, on to the contract invoice log, copying filing and sending onto relevant managers for onwards distribution, or to the client, in a timely manner. Including all appropriate backup paperwork, for payment. Receipting all cheque payments received for invoices, onto the invoice log, copying cheques and sending to the BSS team for processing..
- Miscellaneous: To support the unit and Colchester PFI senior management team in the completion of various ad hoc tasks and projects. To work effectively and efficiently as part of the Colchester team.
- To assist with the consolidation of information produced through our client credit system
The Ideal Candidate
- Proficient Excel skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter capable of working individually and as part of a team.
- Good numerical ability.
- Understanding of monthly account reconciliation process.
- Experience of working in an office environment.
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.