Account/General Management Opportunities
At Sodexo we are always looking to recruit talented individuals and our expert operations teams are no exception. If you are an experienced Account/Area Manager or General Manager looking for the next opportunity within the catering & facilities managementindustry we may be just the organisation for you.
If you are based in the North East of Scotlandand would like to register your interest for opportunities within our business please apply with your CV and we will contact you should a vacancy arise that meets your criteria.
- Management of daily catering and FMservices across multiple sites, ensuring consistencies in food quality and service levels.
- Build and develop long term profitable client relationships
- Effectively lead and engage teams to deliver an outstanding service to both client and customers.
- Control and monitor the financial performance of the units and to maintain costs within pre-budgeted targets.
- Ensure all food is prepared fresh and to a high standard as per service level agreement, Company policy and current legislation.
- Establish and maintain satisfactory relationships with individuals at all levels within the Company and the Client organisation.
- Implement and maintain the Statutory and Company standards of hygiene, health and safety and take any action as is necessary.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in the catering sector at senior management level
- Educated to degree level (desirable)
- Passion for delivering great food and service
- Good financial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of managing a team within a catering environment
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health & Safety
- City & Guilds 1 & 2 Catering or NVQ equivalent
competitive salary + benefits
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.