Account Manager National
Sodexo are currently recruiting for brand new opportunities in our Corporate Services segment. Sodexo is the 19th largest employer worldwide, operating in 80 countries and employing 427,000 employees worldwide, we are the leader in Quality of Life services. Sodexo is not only a growth company; it is also a people-oriented company that places quality of life of its 100 million consumers at the center of its mission. Join our teams and experience their passion and the unique Sodexo spirit!
At Sodexo we are always looking to engage with talented individuals. If you are an experienced Account Manager in the Facilities Management industry and looking for your next opportunity then we may be just the organisation for you.
Sodexo are looking for dynamic, forward thinking individuals that live and breathe our Quality of Life value proposition and behaviours. If you are based in England and are looking for a National Account Manager Opportunity within our business, then please apply today. This is an excellent opportunity to connect with a large global organisation, offering a diverse scope of development opportunities within the Corporate services segment. Ideally, we would welcome an Account Manager that has strong experience in soft services and exposure to hard services as well as strong financial acumen, and fantastic client management.
It is essential for you to have experience in a similar role with multi-client experience.
Our Account Manager would attract a competitive salary including benefits, annual leave, pension, retailer discounts and more.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in Corporate Services, please follow the link below;
- Maximise the profitability of the contracts within area of responsibility and deliver the required results.
- Lead, develop, manage and motivate a high performing team to the agreed standards ensuring that the client receives services of the highest quality
- Lead and maintain account development plans, as well as supporting the change management process and associated Service Levels Agreements (SLAs) ensuring risks are mitigated
- Manage the services and teams to the agreed standards
- Ensure that business deadlines and targets are hit
- Identify organic growth opportunities through innovation and new initiatives within existing contracts
- Manage senior clients expectations around the future development of the account
- Take overall responsibility for ensuring that contracts are operated within their contractual terms
- Recruit, induct, motivate, manage, train and develop all employees following Sodexo HR policy and guidelines
- Coach and manage employees using the Sodexo performance review processes, talent development and succession planning
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to devise and manage P&L accounts
- Good negotiation skills at a senior level
- Proven track record in operational management in a similar environment
- People management experience within a diverse geographic and business environment
- Ability to interpret and utilise financial and commercial information
- Excellent communication skills
- Achieve set, standards and operate to performance criteria; for example health and safety, hygiene
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- IOSH managing safely qualification
- CIEH Level 3 qualification
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process