Accomodation Liaison Officer (Soft Services Administration/Management)
As Accommodation Liaison Officer for our MOJ Soft Services North contract, you'll have responsibility for the day to day management, co-ordination and control of all contract activity within designated area. You'll act as Location Administrator with varied duties including co-ordinating and managing the effective performance of the FM contractor and building services team, escorting Contractors, arranging meeting rooms etc
To be a success in this role, you'll have a solid administration background, be an effective communicator and a professional approachable manner, likewise hospitality/health&safety/customer service/fFM/HR experience would also be welcomed. Our client will provide full training on their in house systems.
We operate in both central and local government.
Our wealth of experience means we are able to transfer best practices from the corporate sector to create better working environments in the public sector. We bring services that increase employee engagement, wellbeing and productivity to the public sector to help support government to deliver on its promised outcomes while reducing costs.
In a variety of other public services, including the emergency services, our goal is to improve service outcomes and reduce costs to the taxpayer..
- The overall accountability and responsibility for the day to day management, co-ordination and control of all contract activity within designated area, as set out in the contract call off contract terms and conditions Soft FM services
- Location administrator for Matrix booking, duties include - ensuring meeting room signage and kiosks are fully operative, adjusting configuration of Matrix to suit room changes, approving / declining conference room bookings and re-arranging bookings to allow urgent meetings to take place. Raising incidents as required.
- Manage the changes of configuration to meeting rooms to suit the booked meetings - for example ensuring the conference room dividing wall is opened / closed as required and the chair / table configuration is as booked
- Location administrator for Cadcapture Occupeye, duties include - ensuring all sensors and hosts are operative and taking corrective action where they are not. Ensure management reports are produced on a scheduled basis
- Co-ordinate and manage the effective performance of the FM contractor and building services team. Local management of FM services, single point of contact for MoJ FM and FM providers. Escorting contractors and arranging out of hours works
- C Ensure as fitted CADs are kept up to date as configuration changes are made.
- Manage the internal and external post services for the building in whichever form this takes.
- Ensure that stationery supplies are well stocked.
- Training / inducting new staff regarding fire / H&S, Matrix booking and meeting room AV.
- Manage the on-site contract (Leeds Hub) and services to the agreed standards, ensuring that deadlines and targets are achieved
- Maximise the profitability of the contract and manage costs effectively
*Please see full Job Description for full detail..
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge and experience of Health and Safety procedures/policies
- Previous experience of operational management in a similar environment - soft service delivery (catering, cleaning)
- People management experience
- Abile to interpret and utilise financial and commercial information
- Able to demonstrate working knowledge of word, Excel and Outlook
- Good numerical, interpersonal skills, must be able to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication
- Achieve set, standards and operate to performance criteria; for example health and safety, hygiene
- Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities
- Positive approach to learning in role and identifying own training needs as appropriate
- Self motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Experience of delivering training
- HR experience
- IOSH managing safely Qualification
- Experience of managing conflicting expectations of the client and consumer within one business area
Competitive salary of £20,000-£25,000 + benefits - able to 'buy' additional benefits such as holidays with manager approval through flexible benefits salary sacrifice.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers flexible benefits, allowing you to tailor a reward package from your fund to suit your needs which includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave to name but a few.
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.